Thursday 11 September 2014

I'm Going to Smash my Kids. (At Water Balloon Fights of Course)

I love summer. I'm looking forward to it almost as much as I'm looking forward to the next episode of Ray Donovan.

One of the things I like doing most with my kids in summer is playing with water. Our pool doesn't exist, so we have to cool down in more traditional ways, like hosing each other and having (this is my favourite) water balloon fights.

All that running and squealing and delight is priceless, but the process of filling up the balloons is a struggle. Nothing says cuticle damage like tying those little buggers up. And watching them pop as fast as you fill them is simply deflating.

But look what I came across this week:

Kids, Mummy's got a new secret weapon.

It's called Bunch O Balloons from a company called Zuru. Apparently, this little set up allows you to fill 100 balloons in less than 60 seconds and....wait for it....they're self-tying!

SELF-TYING.

The report I read says they'll be available in Australia next year. I hope they mean January 1st because I plan to get a bunch of Bunch O Balloons and I don't want to wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment