Tuesday 26 April 2016

5 Questions About Game of Thrones Season 6

Game of Thrones Season 6 is here!

(Spoiler Alert. If you haven't watched yet, read something else on my blog.)

Let’s all take a moment to thank God (and George RR Martin) before discussing further.

After settling in on Monday night with a cup of tea, a block of chocolate (a big block, I might add) AND a glass of wine (because decisions) I was left wanting more. Not in the “it didn’t deliver” kind of way, no, not that way at all. It was more a case of “Oh Good Lord I can’t get enough of this gear”.

My TV watching outfit is NOT this good.

And now, having had time to ponder, I have some questions. They may not be answerable, but I’ll ask them anyway.


How did Sansa and Wreak survive that jump?

Did the linen-service wagon fortuitously pass by just as they fell? Did a dragon catch them? Can they fly? We may never know, and that’s OK because GoT can get away with anything, really, but still….

Jon Snow. Whaaaat?

He looked pretty dead, didn’t he? We’re certainly supposed to believe he is dead. But….

Am I the only one who still can’t accept it? Surely not. Surely some of you still believe (hope?) he will somehow rise again? Maybe the Red Witch will bring him back? Maybe the Dire Wolf is now Jon Snow? I don’t know, work with me! He can’t be gone. He just can’t.


Where the hell is Brandon Stark?

Did we even see him in Season 5? I’m thinking we didn’t. Please remind me if I’m wrong.


What happened to Robert Baratheon’s bastard son?

Remember him? The blacksmith? I recall the Red Witch putting leeches on him (as you do) and him leaving / escaping, but then what?


The Hound
We saw Arya leave him for dead on the side of a mountain a long time ago. But, let’s be real here. We didn’t actually see him die. He was intriguing with his no-nonsense attitude and I want him back. So I’m clinging to the unlikely scenario that we will indeed meet again.



Season 6, Episode 1 was enthralling, offering a solid catch up without boring us with tedious old territory. We waited months for the drug that is Game of Thrones and it was worth it.


How can we possibly wait another week for our next hit?

Answer these questions please!   


No comments:

Post a Comment